AtlasIED Atmosphere AZM4 4-Zone Audio Processor
The brains of the new AtlasIED Atmosphere System. The AZM4 and AZM8.
The Atmosphere AZM4 is an 4-zone audio processor and the heart of an Atmosphere audio control system. Powerful DSP combined with innovative algorithms offer custom solutions for a wide variety of spaces. A built-in message player, virtual wall controllers, learning ambient noise sensing, Tilter Filter™, auto-gain, GPIO, scheduler, and many more features, make the AZM a processing powerhouse.
The AZM4 is compatible with all six of the Atmosphere accessories for control, remote audio input, and ambient noise sensing. Up to 16 of these plug-and-play Accessories can be connected across 2 accessory ports on the AZM4, with each port designed to work reliably up to 1000ft.
Programming is simple through a modern on-board web interface, optimized around common use-cases. Built around Progressive Web App technology, the control interface is device agnostic, responsive, and meticulously designed for an ideal user experience without sacrificing design freedom. In addition to Ethernet, built-in Wi-Fi allows for tablets and other controlling devices to connect directly to the AZM4.
- On board WIFI to use as an access point or connect to existing Wi-Fi network
- 2 accessory ports that support up to 8 plug and play accessories each (maximum 16 per AZM4)
- Auto noise compensation available for all zones
- Large library of AtlasIED speaker presets
- Integrated message player
- App-less virtual wall controller access via QR code