Grommes GT250C 250 Watt 7-Input Mixer/Amp
The GTC Series is a series of 7 input channel mixer amplifier. This series has three separate models 60, 125, and 250 Watts of continuous RMS power. Each unit will mix 7 channels; up to 5 microphone (Female XLR- or screw terminal), 6 Aux, and a 600 ohm tele-page input in nearly any combination. Separate Wide Range Bass and Treble Controls are included on the mixer amplifier. The GTC series consists of two levels of voice / signal activated muting and available phantom power, making this series of mixer amplifiers suitable for a wide variety of audio applications.
The GTC Series has a rack mount ears included standard, with each unit.
GT250C (GTC Series) Features
- 7 Mixing Channels with 60, 125, or 250 Watts of Continuous RMS Power. Up to 5 Microphone -XLR & Screw inputs for each, 6 RCA Line Level, and 600 Ohm Tel-Line.
- Voice or Signal Activated Muting. Tel-Line Mutes All. Mic 1 over 2 thru 6 Defeatable.
- Tamper Resistant Level Controls for Aux 6 and Tel Line.
- Pre-Amp Output and Power Amp Input
- Output Level LED Meter
- 15 Volt Phantom Power
- Toroidal Power AND Output Transformers (GT125C & GT250C) for a Smaller, Lighter and Improved Noise Spec
- Separate Wide Range Bass and Treble Controls
- RCA Line Output for Tape or Other Equipment Including Additional Power Amplifiiers.
- 25V & 70.7V Built-in Output Transformer
- Rack Mount Included
- 7 Year Warranty & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Power output RMS: 250W
- Mixing channels: 7
- Distortion @RPO:
- Outputs: 4-8 ohm, 25v-70.7v line / dual aux line 1v @4.7k ohm / pre-amp 1v @ 600 ohm
- Frequency Response:
- Microphone: +/-3db 60-15khz
- Line: +/-3db 50-20khz
- 5-mic~ 1mv @ 600 ohm balanced
- 1-aux to6-aux~100mv @10k ohm unbalanced
- 1-600 ohm/tel-page~100mv @ 600
- Tone: bass & treble
- Microphone: XLR—screw terminals
- Phantom power: +15v
- Rack units: 2u rack mount included
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17" x 3.5" x 13.5"
- Weight: approximately 19lbs