RDL RU-NL2P Network to Line Level Interface
The RU-NL2P modules are Dante audio network interface products compatible with line-level audio equipment inputs. These modules are designed to be mounted in equipment racks, closets, conference tables and on shelves or backboards in commercial/industrial installations.
APPLICATION: The RU-NL2 is a high quality converter that provides professional line-level outputs from two Dante network audio channels. Each output provides +4 dBu balanced for a network digital audio level of -18 dBFS. The professional output directly interfaces with other professional and commercial equipment without the need for additional gain. Crosstalk is below the noise floor between all outputs across the entire audio spectrum. The noise floor is better than 80 dB below operating level with greater than 18 dB of headroom.
One front-panel green signal LED corresponds to each of the Dante input channels. Received audio level is indicated on the variable-intensity LED indicator, facilitating setup when a networked computer is not connected at the module’s location.
The RU-NL2 is powered from an external 24 Vdc power supply, available separately. The RU-NL2P is equipped to operate from a PoE enabled network switch. The RU-NL2P will reserve power from the switch even while being powered from an external 24 Vdc supply. If PoE power and an external 24 Vdc supply are both feeding an RU-NL2P, the unit will run from the external supply and will seamlessly switch over to PoE power upon loss of the external supply.
The RU-NL2’s superior performance specifications make it ideally suited to the most demanding installations, and an exceptional value in commercial networked audio systems.
The RU-NL2P is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. Built to last. Built to outperform.
- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to Professional Line Level
- Line-Level Outputs Provide +4 dBu with > 18 dB Headroom
- Exceptional Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
- Crosstalk Below the Noise Floor
- Signal LEDs Indicate Audio for Each of the Dante Audio Sources
- High Resolution 24 Bit Digital to Analog Conversion
- Legendary RDL Analog Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance
- LED Indicators Show Network Sync Status
- Outputs Mute when Digital Audio Inputs are Inactive
- Normal or Hot-Standby Operation from PoE (Model RU-NL2P)
- Equipped for Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting